Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Australians View Of Revo Shooters

8shooter

"You see guys trying to run 100 meters as fast as humanly possible, and it has a fascination of human endeavour.

Then some guys do the same thing, but put hurdles on the track!!!!

I just don't understand the hurdle mentality.

Wheelguns and hurdles have a lot in common from my perspective."

The above comment was made in another forum mainly focussed on IPSC, unfortunately this is the majorities thoughts here in OZ, and the reason my signature says what it does, for the life of me I cannot figure out why the revolver is so frowned upon in IPSC like disciplines. Bubber made a comment the other month about my signature so I thought I would enlighten everyone with the unfortunates we wheelgunners face over here.

Now I might add, that I run an dot and comped gun in open class against the autos, and not in "revolver division". The fact that I can beat alot of them just seems to amplify the hatred.

Just had to vent a little so I can move on, thanks for listening. ;)

8 shooter

Well I would expect that you should not have that problem if you are are Bendigo next weekend. Surrounded by revolvers only and shooters that enjoy the challenge of shooting a revolver.

Good Luck if your competeing there.

PJK

8 shooter

Well I would expect that you should not have that problem if you are are Bendigo next weekend. Surrounded by revolvers only and shooters that enjoy the challenge of shooting a revolver.

Good Luck if your competeing there.

PJK

As Mark said Paul, I will be there, whether I will be able to beat you is another entirely different question.

Last years 7th overall finish was the product of much sweat and toiling, this year I will be putting about that much effort into the drinking arm as I have done hardly any practise in the last 8 months or so as a new position at work as had me preoccupied, about 250 live rounds yesterday was about 80% of my real practise this year. So I am really looking forward to the social aspect as my expectations won't be as high as last year. Cya in a week. :D

Sorry fellas, due to unfortunate circumstances I won't be there at Bendigo this year, however I have committed myself for the IRC next year so I'll catch up with you then. I imagine Peter G and Mossy will keep you boys on your toes so look out.

Good Luck and shoot well.

regards.

pk

Sorry fellas, due to unfortunate circumstances I won't be there at Bendigo this year, however I have committed myself for the IRC next year so I'll catch up with you then. I imagine Peter G and Mossy will keep you boys on your toes so look out.

Good Luck and shoot well.

regards.

pk

Paul, it won't be the same without you, but IRC is an experience definately worth the expense. I don't know if I will make IRC next year as I have committed to Bianchi instead (trying new things), to get to IRC as well would mean 6 weeks straight in the US which I personally have no problem with however my superiors would think otherwise. :(