Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pat H. Where yo be at?

Hey Pat,

Did you ever send those CD's back? I never did get them.... :-)

I also have the .AVI up on our website of you shooting that wall stage at the Canadian Nats. It's 33megs big but great to watch.

Let me know and I'll send ya the link...

If your higher than modem connection (eg. ADSL, Cable, T1, T3), e-mail me and I'll send you the link... Just trying to preserve our bandwidth...

With our movies and largest IPSC picture gallery online we've broken over 1 gig webspace... :-)

Now if we could get someone with web design expertise to donate some time and effort that would be great.

Sorry dude...been so busy this fall at work...I keep organizing those cds to send them but then get sidetracked...oops. Yeah that was a cool stage especially after the rest of the match didn't go so well...oh well new gun is much better, we'll see how this year goes :)..email me the link ..that'd be cool...or try to post the link here.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh yes that was a good stage for me, cool flames! Nailed that 6" plate! Quite the reshoot huh?...snuck out my one stage win this year...can't wait to go at the Nationals with my SVI should KA.

Pat

(Edited by Pat Harrison at 11:43 am on Jan. 20, 2002)

• 2 weeks later...