Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sup' Fellas

DVS20

Obviously a new guy here. New to sport, not new to firearms. As I approach 40 and getting older I figured I need a new hobby. getting pretty excited to shoot my first 3 gun match in February.  Needless to say I'm really here poaching ideas, tips and gear choices. Once I get a season in, Maybe I'll be able to spread some (mis)information

Obviously a new guy here. New to sport, not new to firearms. As I approach 40 and getting older I figured I need a new hobby. getting pretty excited to shoot my first 3 gun match in February.  Needless to say I'm really here poaching ideas, tips and gear choices. Once I get a season in, Maybe I'll be able to spread some (mis)information

Best of luck! my advice....

shoot what you have and have fun

Go slow until you’re comfortable

Wait to buy gear until you know what you want

Don’t buy cheap gear, it will only cost you more a few months later when you upgrade

If you’re in the North Texas area by chance, I’m happy to introduce you to some of my new friends I’ve met shooting down here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 6:31 PM, Miggz55 said:

Best of luck! my advice....

shoot what you have and have fun

Go slow until you’re comfortable

Wait to buy gear until you know what you want

Don’t buy cheap gear, it will only cost you more a few months later when you upgrade

If you’re in the North Texas area by chance, I’m happy to introduce you to some of my new friends I’ve met shooting down here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said!