Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Some Comp!

hopalong

Just got an e-mail from the match director.

Me included there is a grand total of 3 yes I said 3 Revo shooters! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I know Mississippi was hit pretty hard a month ago, but there are other states out there that are allowed to come shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Revolvers !!!! :angry::angry:

Come on down and shoot.... the stages are always fun, NO 50 yd stuff

Nothing to be scared of, I'm not that good...just look at the A-5 results.....A new guy kicked my ARSE.

I know you don't want me to break out the Benny Blaster!!!!!

Once I break it out, the wheel goes to the back of the safe.....maybe never to be shot again. :blink:

And I know you don't want that as then you guys would not have some one to kick and take advantage of... :wacko:

You have nothing to lose, and much to gain!!!!!!

HOP

Edited by hopalong

Some of you revolver shooters help me out here. [TongueInCheekModeOn]Everybody knows that the only thing that is more fun and universally accepted at a USPSA match than making fun of IDPA shooters is making fun of revolver shooters and Sam is BOTH. We can't let him become a bottom feeder. Who would we pick on then?[TICMOff]

Seriously, I'm kind of disappointed in the turnout in Production, L-10, AND Revo. We have a better more uniform distribution than this at our local matches. What's up? Are Open and Limited guys the only ones willing to travel? I know I've got a few more L-10 and Prod. guys who haven't signed up yet but I don't know of any more wheelgunners coming. As of right now we've got three wheelgunners competing for two plaques and a check. Seems like there would be a few more people trying to get a piece of that.

John