Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig MPX PCC spares

I recently bought the newest MPX PCC and I am looking to get some spares to keep on hand. About the only place I have found with a good variety of parts is In Lead We Trust. I do have a question regarding generations. Is the new PCC considered a gen 3 or is it still gen 2? Forgive my ignorance as I am still very new to this platform. The reason I ask is on In Lead We Trusts website, all of the parts are either gen 1 or gen 2. I have not been able to find a spare complete bolt so far either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, George16 said:

It’s still a gen 2 since there’s not an official gen 3. The parts for the gen 2 works for the new PCC.

I have an 8” gen and the new PCC model. I have swapped the bcg to find out if each work on either gun and they do. 

Awesome good to know. This is kind of what I was thinking but I feel better knowing you tried the parts in the 2 and they work. I appreciate it.

10 hours ago, Sc0 said:

Some differences are outlined in this thread: https://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-rifles/341074-mpx-pcc-competition-changes.html#/topics/341074

Think I sent a message to ILWT as to a spares kit tailored for the Gen3 MPX.  Obviously having an identical backup gun is preferred but would be a bit pricey compared to a few parts that can be field replaceable.

Thanks. And yes, I have thought about getting another MPX as a backup anf I probably will eventually but it may be a while still.