Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Daze Sale

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Titan Reloading is running their Dillon Daze Sale.

If you’re looking to pick up a new press or get in the game this is a good time to do it.

They have several Dillon presses on sale. I picked up a XL 650 for $60 off along with a case feeder and a couple extra case feeder plates.

Great customer service and quick shipping. Mine shipped the same day I ordered it.

I live down the street from Dillon so it’s easy to get Dillon stuff but sales tax is a killer. Since Dillon stuff hardly ever goes on sale even with shipping I still saved big chunk of change.

Not sure if we are allowed to post links, so I’m not going to put it in, but just google Titan Reloading and it should come right up. They are based in Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Wisconsin and work with them often! They have great customer service, if you dont have a lot of stuff and you ask nicely they will charge you full shipping at the time of purchase. But if you are under the weight for shipping they will reimburse you the difference. Just my 2 cents on Titan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Thanks @iflyskyhigh

I appreciated your post.  

The XL650 I"d ordered direct from Dillon came in last month and remains i the box waiting on me to get some time off to play with it.

I wasn't aware of Titan Reloading until your post here.  I checked them out also bought a new 550C from them during one of those recent "Dillon Daze" events for free shipping,  no tax and $40 off.    Great deal.

I"m set on presses for my needs now....just will need more primers, powder and dies, lol.

Thanks [mention=47514]iflyskyhigh[/mention]

I appreciated your post.  

The XL650 I"d ordered direct from Dillon came in last month and remains i the box waiting on me to get some time off to play with it.

I wasn't aware of Titan Reloading until your post here.  I checked them out also bought a new 550C from them during one of those recent "Dillon Daze" events for free shipping,  no tax and $40 off.    Great deal.

I"m set on presses for my needs now....just will need more primers, powder and dies, lol.

Perfect setup. Same one I have. I thought about selling the 550 when I got the 650, but decided against it. Glad I did. Love that darn 550!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/20/2019 at 7:45 PM, aguyn5girls said:

I live in Wisconsin and work with them often! They have great customer service, if you dont have a lot of stuff and you ask nicely they will charge you full shipping at the time of purchase. But if you are under the weight for shipping they will reimburse you the difference. Just my 2 cents on Titan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I second that on their customer service. Don't own a Dillon, but had a broken Lee part on a Saturday. I called them up and had the part in my mailbox on Monday.

Dave

2 hours ago, DRock said:

I second that on their customer service. Don't own a Dillon, but had a broken Lee part on a Saturday. I called them up and had the part in my mailbox on Monday.

Dave

That's pretty awesome right there.

I'm glad to have found out about them.