Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

i was scanning the tv the other night and i came across a movie about some IPSC shooters at the Hong Kong Nationals in 1996, it was in chinese with english subtitles, almost a kung-fu style movie but the guys were IPSC shooters who competed against each other,

i came into it halfway through and i had to go before it was over

has anybody else seen it and what is it all about?

Its called Double tap,THe movie is about the top homg kong ipsc shooter turning into a killer. At the begining everyone is at the Hong Kong championship and one of the shooters finds out that his stocks went down the hole and that he is broke. The guy flips out and starts shooting the place up, He then grabs a hold of the top shooters girlfriend. The top dog sees this then gives him a B-zone snake eye double tap.  The top guy gets one hell of a kick from that so he turns into a hired gun.

On a P.R. level the movie is very hurtfull to our sport, but on a simpler level, there is alot of cool scenes in it.

Geeeez!!!!       I was hoping it was something starring David Carridine, along the lines of  "can you snatch the open blaster from my hand Brasshopper"?   Maybe Lenny Magill will come up with a real IPSC action drama...............   :)