Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks Dan Carden

Walt S

Thanks Dan for the helpful hints on speed loading and shooting techniques. Today Jerry and I went to the range to practice our (MY) speed loading. After correcting several things I was doing wrong, it became easy to speed load with the weak hand. Jerry is quite the TASK MASTER but that is what it takes if I'm going to improve. I like what I have learned and will practice several times a day now until it becomes muscel memory. Jerry gave me new rubber grips that fit great.

I had the hammer on my Model 10 bobbed and a new cylinder installed. Practiced with both the Model 10 and the 620 today. Now must determine which I want to concentrate on.

Thanks again for your instructions. I'll let you know more as I improve. B)

pictured, Mod 10 before and after modifications.

post-6193-1125713520_thumb.jpg

post-6193-1125713584_thumb.jpg

It just puts me in a good mood to see pictures of a dirty Model 10!

Walt, whatever you do, keep your ears open when Dan C. is talking, 'cause he's one of the very best IPSC wheelmen in the world today.

(BTW, one of his specialties is shooting a metric target in such a way that the bullet hole exits the front of the target.....has he shown you that special technique yet??) ;)

Mike,,,

Back home, I've got a model 10 you'd love, was my grandfathers,,,,,model 10 m and p,,,,.32 LC. Don't remember for sure,,,,but I seem to remember it being around 70 or so years old.....love that gun

Walt, whatever you do, keep your ears open when Dan C. is talking, 'cause he's one of the very best IPSC wheelmen in the world today.   

(BTW, one of his specialties is shooting a metric target in such a way that the bullet hole exits the front of the target.....has he shown you that special technique yet??)    ;)

(BTW, one of his specialties is shooting a metric target in such a way that the bullet hole exits the front of the target.....has he shown you that special technique yet??)    ;)

:ph34r:

From Walt, sounds like there is a story behind the hole in the front. I'll be sure and ask Dan about that when I see him in person. B)