Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Important Anouncement

AS of last night August 30, we have dedided to Cancel the Mississippi 3-gun Championships due to Hurricane Katrina.

Those who have sent entries will be getting them back.

Those who have sent them and have not got a confimatin e-mail, I will confirm it and let you decide if you want me to destroy your check or send it back.

To the Sponsors, I will get in touch with you on how to get your merchandice bace to you.

Sorry for any Inconveniences this has caused but they are way less than what is going on South of here.

Please pray for the people in need.

Thank You, We will reschedule when possible but have no idea when.

Sam Keen

Hi Hoppy

I dearly hope that the match was not canceled because someone in the match or running it or family of any of these was lost or injured. Please don't return my entry fee, just give it to the Red Cross or some in Mississippi that has been a victim of this tragedy. Furthermore if you decide to have a charity match for the victims of this tragedy LET ME KNOW ASAP.

May God bless all of the victims and caretakers of them.

Ronnie Shores A-44415 Now Praying for the victims.

Ronnie,

No body to my knowledge was hurt/lost by the storm tha had anything to do with the match.

I do have staff that is now headed down there to assist in the aftermath.

2/3 rds of MISSISSIPPI were severely effected by this storm, how could we have a MISSISSIPPI championship with that much of the state effected?

Our Hotels in the area are pretty much full of evacuees and they have no where to go, so why bring in 50+ more people just for a shooting match?

Yours and whoever else tells me to will go to the Red Cross.

Thanks to all who had inteded to come, and like Ronnie says....

"NOW PRAYING FOR THE VICTIMS"

SAM KEEN

When I got the notice from Sam we called our hotel in Corinth. The background noise was unbelievable. Their lobby was crammed with evacuees looking for a place to stay. I doubt there is a hotel room available within 300 miles of Memphis. (We're 75 miles from Corinth).

Sam, you made the right call. Just let us know when you are ready to reschedule and we'll be there.

Godspeed to all those stricken by Katrina.