Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New ICORE Club in East Texas

How many stages ?  This would be a 150 mile drive, but would be worth the journey.  Are the matches listed on Practiscore and Texas ipsc list? Txipsc sends out emails and might be a great way to rope in more Revolver wranglers.

jason

On 1/15/2019 at 10:41 PM, minnesota1 said:

Will you be having any matches on Saturdays?  I’d come out and shoot them on Saturdays.  I can’t on Sunday’s.  I’m an icore member.   I’m in North Ft Worth. Let me know.  Thanks!

Minnesota1 . . . we may eventually switch to Saturdays depending on the interest.  It is on the table.  At the moment, we hold an IDPA match on the second Saturday and ICORE is on the second Sunday.  I will keep you posted . . .I will PM you my info.  Thanks...

On 1/16/2019 at 6:39 AM, Makicjf said:

How many stages ?  This would be a 150 mile drive, but would be worth the journey.  Are the matches listed on Practiscore and Texas ipsc list? Txipsc sends out emails and might be a great way to rope in more Revolver wranglers.

jason

Jason,

Thanks for the tips about getting the word out.  We will have six stages at a minimum and approximately 180 or so scored rounds.   At the moment, we are not on the listings you mentioned, but it is in the works.  I think Practiscore will be the choice.  Thanks for the leads, I will check them out for sure.

We have a email list for the matches in East Texas, but I will have to PM you to get your info and add you.  

The YouTube channel is Rose City ICORE . . .

Thanks again,

Uncledoc