Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from Fernley NV

Grmroper001

I used to shoot quite a bit of long range rifle stuff, after a few year layoff found that the multi gun and pistol matches looked like a kick. We currently shoot out in the desert with friends and family which makes for a fun day. I'd like to try some actual multi gun and pistol matches in the near future.

I used to shoot quite a bit of long range rifle stuff, after a few year layoff found that the multi gun and pistol matches looked like a kick. We currently shoot out in the desert with friends and family which makes for a fun day. I'd like to try some actual multi gun and pistol matches in the near future.

Hehe a shooter from good ol’ Ferntucky Nevada! I’m from Reno myself lol.

Luckily, there’s a couple matches a month you can check out. There’s gonna be a USPSA Club Match in Fallon on Saturday the 19th. Think it’s $20 to come out and shoot. Look up “Stillwater Firearms Association” or “SFA” on PractiScore to find the registration page. Also, up by Pyramid, there’s WNPL. USPSA Matches are usually the first Sunday of the month, but if you’re trying to get in on some multigun they do their UML matches on the second Saturday of the month. “wnpl.org” is the website for there. They’ve just started doing NRL22 matches at WNPL as well, on the third Sunday of the month (I think, not 100% sure).

Come out whenever you get a chance. Everyone is pretty friendly and we’ll help a new shooter as best we can. Hope to see you out there soon!

Cool, thanks for the info. I lived in Spanish springs for 12 years, got too big for me. Shot quite a bit at Pyramid 1000 yard range and the weekend rifle competitions. Working Saturday's makes it difficult but I definitely  plan on coming out on a Sunday to see how things work.

Thanks again

Absolutely, I'm working on building some targets and such to take out into the desert for trigger therapy. Shoot me a PM.

If you’re looking for something to hold paper targets you’re most likely better off just buying some stands from Midway. Unless you already have materials sitting around, the cost of using either wood or PVC/ABS ends up being about the same as just buying some, and you don’t have to spend the time making them. As far as steel target stands, there’s a guy on Etsy who has awesome prices and pretty good quality from what I’ve used so far. Let me know if you want more info.

• 3 weeks later...