Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2019 WSSC Match Information

ZackJones

Steel Challenge World Speed Shooting Championship

Registration opens on: February 01, 2019 @ 6:00 PM · Registration closes on: May 11, 2019 @ 9:00 PM

Match starts: May 15, 2019 @ 9:00 AM · 
Match ends: May 19, 2019 @ 12:30 PM

Welcome to the World Speed Shooting Championship presented by Sig Sauer. All thirteen USPSA Steel Challenge divisions will be shot at the match. Division recognition for awards will be based on Appendix F2 of the 2019 USPSA Steel Challenge rules. Entry fee for ALL guns for ALL competitors, regardless of age, is $100 per gun. You pay the entree fee at the time of registration and we'll immediately approve you for squadding. You are responsible for squadding your entries. You can shoot any gun during any session. Once a squad is full it's full. We have no ability to wait-list you for a full squad.

https://practiscore.com/sig-sauer-world-speed-shooting-championship-2019/register

ATTENTION: 
USPSA will charge a $25 cancellation fee on refund requests received in Burlington, WA, on or before April 25, 2019.

Requests for refunds received after April 25, 2019 will not be granted.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The CMP requires each competitor be a minimum of 10 years old to compete on the range.

If you are interested in working the match as staff
https://form.jotform.com/82588513052155

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish there was some information about shipping ammo for this match. I thought that major matches that attract shooters from other states allow you to ship ammo to the match. There is nothing listed at SteelChallenge.com, USPSA.org, nor Practiscore. I have 3 handgun entries for this match, it's a little over a month away, and I have no idea how to get all my ammo to the range. I emailed USPSA a week or so ago, but no I have not got any answer. 

I have shipped ammo to myself at the hotel I was going to stay at for matches. I sent it enough ahead of time that I was able to confirm with the tracking and the hotel that my package arrived. Just call the hotel and work it out before you ship.

19 hours ago, AzYooper said:

I wish there was some information about shipping ammo for this match. I thought that major matches that attract shooters from other states allow you to ship ammo to the match. There is nothing listed at SteelChallenge.com, USPSA.org, nor Practiscore. I have 3 handgun entries for this match, it's a little over a month away, and I have no idea how to get all my ammo to the range. I emailed USPSA a week or so ago, but no I have not got any answer. 

You can blame me for a lack of response from USPSA. Heather forwarded me your email last week but I was at the US Steel Shoot. You can ship ammo to the range in advance. Put your Name and USPSA number on the box and ship it to:

THE CMP TALLADEGA MARKSMANSHIP PARK
4387 Turner Mill Road
Anniston AL 36207

17 hours ago, ZackJones said:

You can blame me for a lack of response from USPSA. Heather forwarded me your email last week but I was at the US Steel Shoot. You can ship ammo to the range in advance. Put your Name and USPSA number on the box and ship it to:

THE CMP TALLADEGA MARKSMANSHIP PARK
4387 Turner Mill Road
Anniston AL 36207

Thank you. That is the information I needed.

Zack - I see you are shooting on Wednesday with Jessie, KC, and BJ.... I will be there Wednesday to visit with these shooters, watch your squad, and video all of them for my own training opportunities.  I look forward to the opportunity to meet you and pick up some pointers from watching you also....Thanks Mark

11 hours ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Zack - I see you are shooting on Wednesday with Jessie, KC, and BJ.... I will be there Wednesday to visit with these shooters, watch your squad, and video all of them for my own training opportunities.  I look forward to the opportunity to meet you and pick up some pointers from watching you also....Thanks Mark

They asked me to squad with them to show them how to best shoot each stage :).