Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just got home -- excellent match! Nine cool stages, very efficient management, lots of good shooters in attendance, even the weather was beautiful.

Congratulations to the winners--can't remember them all, but I know Chad Rutherford won Limited and Emanuel Bragg took Open. (Open????)

I'll definitely shoot this one again next year!

Mike

Another second successful match complete. 9 stages of in your face hosing combined with "classic" targets was enough to make you stop and slow down. Ken came up with three additional bays and really outdid himself from last year. It should be noted that the spaces 2-5 in Limited were less than 2.0% between them. It was a tight race and every mistake was crucial! Food was great, and you couldnt ask for a more fun day! Make sure to make the match next year! Doug C

Myself and 3 other guys from home shot the match on Friday,

it was a awesome match!! Great stages, a lot of work went into this match,

I especially liked the shooting from a tower down toward the targets.

and its true, I did shoot my open gun, brought it out of retirement,

I forgot how much fun it was to shoot!! I may have to bring it out a bit next year.

Thanks Ken and the staff for a great match!!!!!!

Emanuel

• 2 weeks later...

The shoot for life match was outstanding!! 9 great stages, a beautiful autumn day, hard maples in full color and great comradery. This is truly an area type match with the proceeds going to breast cancer research.

If you couldn't make it this year go for it in 2006.