Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most curved trigger for Shadow 1 or 2

Jayohee

18 hours ago, Boxer4u said:

If you can find a factory trigger from a SP01, that would be the trigger with the “most” type of curve. 

Its commonly called the recurve trigger.  I’m sure someone in the classifieds here or in the cz forum would have one.  Otherwise check out CZ Custom shop or Cajun Gun Works. 

Thanks!

It's ironic, I just ordered an 85C trigger to replace the recurve on my SP-01 because it gives me "trigger bite" (the bottom of the recurve digs into my trigger finger).  Guess it just depends on hands/fingers.

Your hands may be smaller than mine, but if so not by much.  I'd recommend a short reach kit from CZ Custom.  It puts the trigger in a better place so your initial double action pull has your finger in the right spot instead of on your finger tip.  It's the best of both worlds, short reach to trigger and better feeling 85 Combat trigger profile. 

If your dead set on it I'll look around tomorrow and see if I kept an old SP01 trigger.

No worries I just found for pretty cheap on eBay. Gonna give it a whirl. 

Its not the DA that’s a challenge. I just like how much easier it is for me to pull straight back with each shot on the Tanfo. We’ll see however, completely different trigger action on both.