Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pmc Uspsa Match Ammo Delivery

Did anything happen with the deal that USPSA struck with PMC for PMC to provide ammo at various matches that competitors could pre-order? From what I recall, it was going to be in place for this year's Nationals. Did it ever happen? If so, how did it go? I think it is a great idea, especially for 3-gun matches. I can find no mention of it on the USPSA or PMC web sites.

Did anything happen with the deal that USPSA struck with PMC for PMC to provide ammo at various matches that competitors could pre-order?  From what I recall, it was going to be in place for this year's Nationals.  Did it ever happen?  If so, how did it go?  I think it is a great idea, especially for 3-gun matches.  I can find no mention of it on the USPSA or PMC web sites.

I talked to the guy in PMC who is trying to get this thing rolling. He wanted a company to sell the ammo so the shooters can buy some to test int heir guns to make sure it worked for them. So I agreed. He said it wasnt in concrete since he was still trying to work the logistics with the PMC management. Loads needed to be worked up and so on. Havent heard anything back since that call about 6 months ago.