Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Franchi Affinity Matchsaver Install Location

SlvrDragon50

A rivet maybe? Usually very low profile. Downside is can be a bitch to remove, though aluminum is not too bad to drill out. 

Would not work if there is not enough room to get the rivet tool in good position.

Mark

Just now, NoKimberDave said:

Cool. Thanks, I may give it a try. Was gonna do stiff velcro, but didn't inspire confidence.

This is solid. I used rubber washers underneath to help lock in the screws and give some tension. I have a 3 gun match tomorrow and will report back how it is. I still need to get used to it though because I'm catching shells on my bolt release or the lip of the ejection port.

Just now, SlvrDragon50 said:

This is solid. I used rubber washers underneath to help lock in the screws and give some tension. I have a 3 gun match tomorrow and will report back how it is. I still need to get used to it though because I'm catching shells on my bolt release or the lip of the ejection port.

Yeah give us a report, and good luck in your match.

I am having good luck with my Affinity. Glad I bought it! Had some problems at first, but on advice from a good shotgun guy, I did a good polishing of internals and it runs smooth and reliably with anything I have tried.

I haven't shot in over 1 month :P Gonna go great! Haha. Also have a new to me Vortex Razor HD that I'm pumped to use.

Luckily I got my Affinity worked over by Tom at MOA so it's been brilliant from the start. In case you haven't seen, MOA is releasing an auto load function soon!

16 minutes ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

I haven't shot in over 1 month :P Gonna go great! Haha. Also have a new to me Vortex Razor HD that I'm pumped to use.

Luckily I got my Affinity worked over by Tom at MOA so it's been brilliant from the start. In case you haven't seen, MOA is releasing an auto load function soon!

Sweet. I'll check it out.

• 4 weeks later...