Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from ky

jester650

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this site for  awhile now and thought it was time I joined and introduced myself.  I am preparing to attemot to shoot an IDPA match very soon and have been getting back into reloading after being out for about 12 yrs, at that time I shot competition rifle, then sporting clays alot , now have gotten back into it and love the stages they setup, excited about trying it but apprehensive also, although my reload equipment is still fine all my calibers have changed since back in the day so I am still retooling the bench mainly for .40 g22 , M&P 9 2.0  and .223  these days  but the M&P is main gun to start into these competitions, anyway I cant really input much right now but have questions, typical things  like FCD ,  .40 glock loading is making me nervous, just wanting to stay safe and work up some good loads for practice and comp. I look forward to learning some more and shooting some of these matches soon, wouldnt be bad to find someone near me that shoots some of them too If possible,  Corbin Ky.  

Thanks  talk to you later 

• 3 weeks later...