Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sponsorship Announcement

Action Pistolero

Automated Weather Specialties of Rural Retreat, Leroy's Stump Removal of Bedford, M&M Cleaners of Lynchburg, the Bedford Rifle and Revolver Club and the Triangle Sportsmens Club have agreed to provide the necessary funds to purchase firearms to be given away at the Regional and State Action pistol matches in Bluefield, VA. Smith and Wesson has agreed to help us in this endeavor. There will be not one, not two, but four S&W handguns given away by lottery. I am currently working on purchasing a pistol from Beretta. Competitors are allowed to enter 3 classes, therefore competitors shooting three guns will have three chances to win. There will also be a prize table. Companies contributing so far are: LEE, Starline, Zero bullets, Redding, Midway and Oehler. There will also be other prizes given by our local shooters.

If you are interested in shooting these matches please get me the entry forms as soon as possible so that I can order the awards.

This is quickly becoming one of the premier Action Pistol matches in the Country. You won't want to miss it. Your chances of winning a gun at this match are a lot better than at Bianchi.

Kevin

I received a phone call on Friday from Mike Flagler of Flagler Productions. They are the one's that have been doing the superb job at the Cup with the Video. He is sending me Ten $50 gift certificates from Zero and Starline. (5 a piece) Many thanks Mike and hope to see you here. If anyone gets the chance you need to shoot the match that Mike and company put on in Kansas City. It's an $85 entry and they hand you a gift certificate from Zero and Starline. Plus they feed you lunch and supper. I will be there with Leroy.

I have been receiving many phone calls about the matches. If everyone shows up that say they are we will have to give out an "International Award".

I talked to Rudy on Friday and about ran off the road when he told me that he will be coming to shoot both matches.

Sounds like VA is the place to be that weekend.....

It's a shame that I'm already booked for the Shooting Industry Masters in Las Vegas those same dates.

You guys have fun, shoot good, and say hello for me.

I'll think of you while I'm at the Blackjack table ;)

Bruce Piatt

Sounds like VA is the place to be that weekend.....

You guys have fun, shoot good, and say hello for me. 

I'll think of you while I'm at the Blackjack table ;)

Bruce Piatt

Bruce,

VA is the place to be every weekend ...and weekday too! :D

Best of luck to you at your tournament. As I have heard you say..."you know what to do" just do it. ;)

The real "gamble" is whether NRA AP will survive in any form which resembles what we have been used to. :(

MJ