Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Central Florida Ipsc Shooters-new Club

XDTim

EDIT - MY APOLOGIES - AFTER POSTING REALIZED THAT I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM. CROSS POSTING TO ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Hi All:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new USPSA club shooting in the Central Florida Section (www.centralfloridasection.com). Road Ends Practical Shooters, hosted at RoadEnds Range in Haines City, Fl. Regular USPSA Pistol matches held first Saturday of every month. Starting up a 3 Gun match as well, stay tuned for details on that. Check the section website, or feel free to contact me. Come on out and shoot with us !

Cheers,

Tim

Hey Tim,

Give me directions to get there. This is Kevin Insco and Schoonie has told me about your club at several of our local matches here in the Bay Area. My brother in law and I might start shooting some them. Saturday is a decent day for us to shoot on.

Jim is a good man. He was extremely helpful in helping us get our first match off the ground.

Have gotten a bunch of emails from the post on this forum, so I am just going to post directions from every direction in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section. Any further questions, feel free to contact me via email or cell, as well. If you email me YOUR email, I will put you on the distrobution list to keep you apprised of other shooting events, as well. Look forward to seeing you out there !

Tim