Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Concealed Carry Holster

AustinMike

After a 3 month wait, I finally got a Watch Six IWB holster for my Taurus PT-145 from Milt Sparks. Very nice! Thick horsehide and perfectly molded to the gun. It's even stamped PT-145 into the leather. I tried several other "generic" holsters and they just weren't comfortable. There's truly nothing like a custom holster made for your specific gun. I forget I'm wearing it. :D

P8090001_thumb.JPG

P8090002_thumb.JPG

Sweat. I have one of his V-max holsters and love it. The watch six looks very simular.

Yeah, I debated getting the V-max, but I figured I didn't need the shirt tucking feature. The reinforced top would be nice, but I wanted the holster as thin as possible. I don't wear it without the gun in it, so it isn't going to collapse. The W-6 holds it's shape fine for drawing practice. Very high quality holster for the price! :wub:

W6 is a great holster. I have one for Commander and one for PM9 - both are very well built and offer great support. Mine are made by Lou Alessi with dual talon clips - they make taking it off and putting it on easier; plus you don't have to worry about belt size - one size fits all. :)