Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NC

Long time shooter, various competitions for last 10 years (tactical rifle, shotgun, pistol, 3-gun, LR rifle, etc), now getting serious about mastering pistol skills and enjoying USPSA. Currently hitting one match per weekend in eastern NC/VA area. Reading books and researching resources to climb the ladder in USPSA,.  Have been using this forum more and more as a go to resource and thought it about time to register for and start participating ?. Thanks to all, now let's get to work and "get some" as my hero Jerry Miculek likes to say ?!

Shooting a Glock 17 Gen4 MOS with a Vortex Razor red dot (6 MOA) in Carry Optics division and having a blast (pun intended).  Bad news is my eyes are getting old and I can't shoot fast enough with iron sights for competitions anymore.  So, Carry Optics has been great for me and helped with my eyesight issues so I can once again enjoy shooting and work on speed and accuracy.  Also, I'm finding shooting CO is helping with ability to call shots like never before.  Good news is I'm retired now, so have lots of time to concentrate on gun stuff, training, and matches.  Currently setting up a second Glock 17 Gen4 MOS for a backup CO gun.  Enjoy this forum and having a great time in USPSA! 

Edited by ShredderTactical

Welcome!

Have you shot any matches at the Pitt County Wildlife Club? I've shot a few of their USPSA matches.

/r,
Jeff

Jeff,

Yes, PCWC has been on my regular rotation and they run great matches there!  My current match rotation for USPSA is 1st Weekend @SWGC (Sir Walter Gun Club near Oxford, NC), 2nd Weekend @DEVILDOG (SFE Shooters at Freedom Gun Club near Louisburg, NC), 3rd Weekend @GRB (Greater Richmond Blasters at Cavalier Gun Club near Richmond, VA), 4th Weekend @PCWC.  I'm going to try a new match starting this month, the 1st match being put on by GM Chris Tilley near Sanford, NC on the 4th weekend (this will knockout my attendance at PCWC this month and depending on how good Chris's matches are they may become a regular).  Let me know if you want any info on any of these matches.  Stay safe and shoot straight!

Best Regards, Tim

Edited by ShredderTactical
include quoted text