Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate trigger has too much creep at times

Rjracing

So my CZechmate has 9-10k rounds through it with above average maintenance and recently the trigger has random moments where it has an infinite amount of creep on my second pull in a fast double tap. I tried adjusting the pre-travel and over travel screws out some to the point where its unreasonable, while the trigger will still engage like this, the creep is still there at times and its too long of a pull IMO. Both sear cage springs are present and the only mods internally are the Shadow2 safety, 9lb recoil spring and some barrel/ramp throating. I broke down the entire gun and cleaned everything, the sear/hammer/trigger surfaces all looked straight with no abnormal wear. Any ideas as to what the problem might be? Thanks in advance

When I had inconsistent trigger movement on my TS, i changed the TRS.  That seemed to clear up the issue.  If you only have 10K rounds through the pistol, I woldn't think this is the problem, however cheap enough to try out.

BTW, visually I could not tell the new and old spring apart.

1 hour ago, muncie21 said:

When I had inconsistent trigger movement on my TS, i changed the TRS.  That seemed to clear up the issue.  If you only have 10K rounds through the pistol, I woldn't think this is the problem, however cheap enough to try out.

BTW, visually I could not tell the new and old spring apart.

Thanks, I’ll try getting a new spring from CZ Custom. I have easily 4-5x that amount if you include dry firing drills, so who knows.