Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Reset W/ Beamhit

Gdaym8

I searched the forums and did not locate anything about trigger reset modifications that will work with a Beamhit. I need some help from the do-it-yourselfers.

I have a trigger reset kit, but it does not activate the striker so I can not get it to work with the Beamhit. Does anyone have any advice on what modification to make to the trigger so that I can activate the striker and reset the trigger/striker without manually working the slide?

Thanks, Mike

Beamhit actually did a modification to one of my guns to make it double action and Beamhit compatible.

I had Beamhit do one of my G-17 about 5 years ago, and at that time it was about $200

Considering the amount I had to pay beamhit to have this done it would be like someone telling all of the secrets of the Vanek trigger job.

I considered the Beamhit modification, but need more info before I purchase it.

How is the Beamhit trigger pull. I have a smooth 2.5lb pull now. Will Beamhit dupilcate my current trigger or will it be a factory feel?

It won't feel like factory, nor will it feel like a match trigger. I like my triggers mushy. A no change in feel trigger would be the best in my opinion, crisp breaks are not what I want. In this respect the Beamhit mod is close to what I want. Poundage wise I have never been able to tweek it to the same place as a real trigger. I have played with striker springs, and connectors. You can get improvement, but don't expect it to equate to your 2.5# smooth trigger.

Please keep in mind my mod is 5 years old, their technique could have changed.

Beamhit and Glockmeister Trigger Re-set Kit

I purchased the Glockmeister trigger re-set kit from Lenny Magill with the understanding that it would work with the Beamhit system. Well, they were wrong but in checking with Glockmeister I learned that they are developing another version of the trigger re-set kit that supposedly will work. Who knows how long that'll take, however.