Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from South Louisiana, new to the sport

goat80

Planning to get into the sport as soon as weather permits. Have a Sig p320 production kit ready and sending my new-to-me CZ 75BD to Cajun Gun Works next month for the pro package to compete in limited minor.

Came here looking to learn.46ad6d4a06432d03164ac57533ba9b15.jpgf73273f9a6adacea56384477e5c11b2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Howdy goat80 and welcome to the forums.  You have a wealth of information at your fingertips as a forum member.  You need to look into matches held monthly in Gonzales and put on by EAPS.
I'm going to try to get to the EAPS shoot next month. What's the difference between that and CAS at Palo Alto? Gonzalez is about 20 minutes closer and a worthy excuse to stop off at Cabela's on the way home without the wife raising an eyebrow. ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and to the sport.  

Hope the weather improves soon. Here in North East Pennsylvania, we shoot outdoors just about all year round, he only exception is when there is too much snow and ice making the ground conditions too dangerous. Since Jan 1 I have shot in roughly 8 or so matches and have two this weekend.