Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Quarter Circle 10 issues?

Just got my QC10 BCG in the mail. Slapped it in my upper and noticed some scratching noises. Pulled the BCG out to inspect and noted that the cotter pin protruding somewhat outside the bcg body. There were scratch marks on the top of the pin. Then upon even closer inspection. Noticed the "gas key" was not staked. Not sure if this slipped through quality control, Should i contact QC10?fAN2aWl.jpge3J5hGe.jpgWwzHYCD.jpgBDZ2bp5.jpg

Thanks for your input!

Just got my QC10 BCG in the mail. Slapped it in my upper and noticed some scratching noises. Pulled the BCG out to inspect and noted that the cotter pin protruding somewhat outside the bcg body. There were scratch marks on the top of the pin. Then upon even closer inspection. Noticed the "gas key" was not staked. Not sure if this slipped through quality control, Should i contact QC10?fAN2aWl.jpge3J5hGe.jpgWwzHYCD.jpgBDZ2bp5.jpg

Thanks for your input!
Staking on the Gas key shouldn't be an issue since it doesn't take in gas exhaust like a normal bcg. 9mm is a blowback and doesn't require the extra help to move the bcg. As far as the pin you can email them for a new one or just simply shave the tip with a file until is doesn't make contact with your bcg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk