Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Matches in Denver area

I will be driving to Denver area right after Berry's at St. George so will have all my gear. I will be there through the following weekend April 14,15. Any matches in the area? None show up in Practiscore for whatever reason.

Unless I'm mis-reading that, Boulder's match is on the 8th and Weld's match is on the 15th. Weld is a bit farther (probably a little over an hour from Erie) but totally worth the trip if you wanted to swing it.

Thanks, I don't know what I was looking at as you are right. Looks like shooters meeting is at 10AM to boot. Will be nice not to have to get up at 5:30AM to go to a match like I usually do here at home. I'll just change my plans and leave Monday instead if I shoot the match.

4 hours ago, tanks said:

Thanks, I don't know what I was looking at as you are right. Looks like shooters meeting is at 10AM to boot. Will be nice not to have to get up at 5:30AM to go to a match like I usually do here at home. I'll just change my plans and leave Monday instead if I shoot the match.

You're not crazy! ECO USPSA just got an email that the calendar was updated last night but had some issues, so there WAS a 4/15 match at Boulder for a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...