Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P07 trigger job

JunotFranco

Hey guys, going to pick up a CZ P07 Suppressor Ready this week and would like to know where would you send for a nice trigger jog.  What are your thoughts on CZ Custom in AZ? Thanks!

Both CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works do excellent work.

Personally I’ve always sent mine to CGW but you can’t really go wrong either way.

If you are a do it yourself at all, here are the instructions written by the owner of Cajun gun works

https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=66147.0

I kept a heavier hammer spring (not a competition gun) and am at 8.5 double / 2.5 single following this guide without any emotional events during the process

If you are a do it yourself at all, here are the instructions written by the owner of Cajun gun works

I definitely second this.

I had David @ CGW upgrade and tune my steel-framed CZs back when that was what I shot because I didn’t feel like I’d do well reassembling the (somewhat intimidating) sear cage but the polymer Omega system guns are much more straightforward to work on.

The sticky points for me were:

1. The decocker spring - after wrestling with various approaches, I now put the spring leg in place using a locking hemostat. Still takes me a couple or three tries but that is better by far than my previous records LOL

2. The trigger return spring - a slave pin really helps out with the trigger reassembly. I used a spare hammer pin but a bit of a Qtip or toothpick will also work.

HTH [emoji4]