Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun Presented by Samson and DoubleStar

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2018 at 3:46 PM, Vespid_Wasp said:

Any slugs or buckshot necessary?

Each team should bring 10 round of each.  That will be plenty.  Email to go out this week to all team captains to get everyone's motivated!

We love putting this match together because the shooters enjoy it so much. Only a couple weeks out! 

11 hours ago, Bryan 45 said:

Each team should bring 10 round of each.  That will be plenty.  Email to go out this week to all team captains to get everyone's motivated!

We love putting this match together because the shooters enjoy it so much. Only a couple weeks out! 

Very much looking forward to it.  I  am bringing some newer shooters and they are very excited.  We have been practicing on my home range.  I know we aren't going to win but every new person I bring to the sport seems to wind up bringing 5 or 6 more as they get their friends into it!

• 3 weeks later...

Based on what I've seen on social media, it looks like a fun time was had by all.  We'll try to do something about the weather for next year.

Please do us a favor and drop an email to one or two of the match sponsors and tell them thanks for supporting the match.  While you're on their website looking for an email address in the contact page, buy a couple things you need from them.  :)

Scores are at https://practiscore.com/results/new/59321

• 7 months later...