Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 Shadow 2 versus Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT

zanemoseley

I'm a bullseye shoot but want to pick up a non polymer 9mm to plink with. It might be used for competition some day but not likely.

The Shadow 2 is about $1100 where the Bersa is $750 however it looks a bit more dressed up. Aside from that they look similar in features, the CZ is all steel and heavier where the Bersa has an alloy frame and steel slide.

Any of you guys handle or shoot both? I live in a spot where I likely won't be able to handle either one before buying.

What are your thoughts?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

For some plinking and range fun, the Bersas are highly underrated in my opinion. I have a friend who shoots the full size and I like a lot of things about it.  My biggest gripe is the trigger and the second biggest is that Cajun Gun Works doesn't make stuff for them.  It's a great value honestly.

The CZ is superior though.  No doubt.  And yes, it's worth the extra money.  If you think you may compete with it and can afford it, you'll probably never regret it.  

For just plinking though, the Bersa handles great and is a nice gun

i don"t know if bersa made new guns from better steel now ,but in past the steel was like butter.

if u bye old type  bersa  gun with 5" barrel after few years of use it's  grows to 6" :lol:

about sh2 for bullseye  shooting ?(for my reasons i don't like this gun   )

try find something else for this. like  sig 210

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪sig 210‬‏

Edited by yigal

i don"t know if bersa made new guns from better steel now ,but in past the steel was like butter.
if u bye old type  bersa  gun with 5" barrel after few years of use it's  grows to 6" [emoji38]
about sh2 for bullseye  shooting ?(for my reasons i don't like this gun   )
try find something else for this. like  sig 210

sig%20210%205ls-01.JPG
I forgot about the P210 but on my budget I'd have to get the new American version.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk