Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz75b mag capacity

mktt89

Thinking of buying a cz75bd police model and little confused about magazines   i know it comes with a 16 round mag.   I had a sp01 shadow and ran 19 round mecgars   

Does the 75 and sp01 take different mags?  If i recall they do but not 100%   what is the mags i can run in the 75 to get rounds up and please let me know where to get it

Edited by mktt89
Spelling

All same caliber modern steel and aluminum framed full size, compact and sub compact CZ 75 variants can use the full size magazines.

So Shadow/Shaodow2, SP-01's, P-01/PCR/Compact, RAMI,  75-85's, Phantom and Omega models can use the full size magazines.

The full size mags will stick out of the compacts/RAMI's mag well and function but the compact/RAMI mags will not seat in a full size frame due to their short length.

The CZ97 45ACP,  P-series P-07/09, Tac Sport and P10-C magazines differ form the 75s.

So you can run the SP-01 Mec Gar 19's in a 75.

Here are the Mec Gar 19's. Note: While the base plates of these magizines will sit flush with the CZ 75 mag well they have an extended base plate so they will extend out further from the base of the mag well that the factory 16 round CZ 75 mags.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-magazines-c-173/cz-75b-cz-75-sp01-cz-shadow-2-19-rd-9mm-2-adapter-mgcz7519afc-p-592.html

Here is a 26 rounder :)

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-magazines-c-173/cz-75b-cz-75bd-cz-85-or-cz-75-sp01-9mm-26-rd-magazine-11109-p-1401.html

From my experiences, Gregcote llc. is a good operation.

I believe that CZ85Combat's suggestions above are a good mix of magazine length and round count.

Edited by Tok36