Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hurricanes

bufit323

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I hate about this is I just saw some so called Big Wheel back guy on TV saying that the reason why the releaf / help or whatever is taking so long is because most of the poeple that are victims are black. You know, at times like this I can't see any color, all I see is poeple, our FELLOW AMERICANS IN NEED. And it kills me that I can't drop everything and run to help them. I also hate the fact that this tv station would even air his comments. This guy needs to be Drawn and Quarterd. Please don't make this a color issue as I think they would close this thread. I just had to say something.

May God bless ALL of the victims and caretakers of them.

Ronnie Now praying for ALL of the above.

I hate that I have to wait 1 hour to get gas or to get into the grocery store just to get to pick through whats left on the shelf. Looks like it's gonna be a while before any type of normalcy is returned. By the way, I'm 20 miles west of New Orleans.

I hate that I have to wait 1 hour to get gas or to get into the grocery store just to get to pick through whats left on the shelf.  Looks like it's gonna be a while before any type of normalcy is returned.  By the way, I'm 20 miles west of New Orleans.

How is Laplace looking, did it weather the storm well, and is it functioning normally? I am likely going to try going home in the next week sometime and am curious if I can stop in Laplace and load up on fuel and supplies.

LaPlace made out very well. We almost have a functioning city again. If you are lucky, you can get fuel if you are within an hour or so of a delivery. There is no fuel in LaPlace at this moment. Early in the morning, while everyone else is sleeping is the best time to try. The Winn-Dixie has been open but I have not been there. WalMart is still closed for security reasons.

I will PM you when I hear more.

LaPlace made out very well.  We almost have a functioning city again.  If you are lucky, you can get fuel if you are within an hour or so of a delivery.  There is no fuel in LaPlace at this moment.  Early in the morning, while everyone else is sleeping is the best time to try.  The Winn-Dixie has been open but I have not been there.  WalMart is still closed for security reasons. 

I will PM you when I hear more.

Roger that, thanks for the intelligence!