Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Set-Up......

22 hours ago, ChiefArmamentGroup said:

Mikie, you going to video the match this weekend? Im curious to see it run! And good luck by the way!

Chris

No Chief, sorry. I tried it once but abandoned the idea. It was so sad watching a 70 year old man with a PCC in one hand, and pushing a walker with the other, trying to make it through a stage. Towards the end of the video you could hear a woman cry out in the background, "My God, won't someone please help that poor man?"

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 11:32 AM, MikieM said:

No Chief, sorry. I tried it once but abandoned the idea. It was so sad watching a 70 year old man with a PCC in one hand, and pushing a walker with the other, trying to make it through a stage. Towards the end of the video you could hear a woman cry out in the background, "My God, won't someone please help that poor man?"

Nice thread.. learning a lot.. that’s funny lol! ? 

42 minutes ago, brytec said:

Would I need NFA stamp if I buy an 8” complete MPX 9mm gun and put the comp/shroud from taccom that will extend to 16” pinned/welded it?  TIA

bryan

No, you wouldn't. By pinning the extension to the barrel you have made it legal. The welding, of course, is only to keep the pin in place. The rationale is that if the extension were removed it would destroy the barrel.

I wonder if they ever considered hack saws?

6 hours ago, brytec said:

Would I need NFA stamp if I buy an 8” complete MPX 9mm gun and put the comp/shroud from taccom that will extend to 16” pinned/welded it?  TIA

bryan

To be legal for IDPA and USPSA competition you also need a stock instead of an arm brace.