Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 Back To Back

TriggerT

Since this is the area to toot your own horn, I will do so.

2004 Area 3 high L-10 A - 2nd overall

2005 Area 3 high L-10 M - 2nd overall

Now if I can just get away from the 2nd place overall finish and win the match for L-10 I will be really happy. :D

• 3 months later...

Way to go!! I was at Area 3, one of the photographers running around, and I have to say it was a fun and very challenging match. Hope to see you there next year, it should be even better than '05.

Side note, I would love to hear what you thought of the match overall. We had a heck of a time getting everything all set up stage wise with the heat and rain the week before hand. Also, I have some of my photos from the match on the USPSA web site in their photo area.

Joe W.

Almost forgot, I was highest unclassified Open shooter even though I finished 65th out of 77 Open shooters. lol I had to run through the stages as rapidly as I could because I needed to shoot photos that day as well so I blew past some targets otherwise I would have finished about 10 places higher. Just so everyone can have a good laugh, I did it with a single stack open gun shooting .45 ACP. Hey it is my pin shooting open gun and it has made me get better at mag changes lol

Usually I finish mid of the pack or a little higher at the local club shooting against several high ranking shooters including one Grand Master.

Joe W.