Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to the forum from CNY!

jpolham1

Hello there!  I've been lurking for a long time.  Started shooting USPSA for real this year, in production.  I go to three local clubs around me and have been doing pretty darn good!  I place top 3 in production most of the time, top 6 or so overall, and have won a match or two over all as well.  I have been lurking around just about every part of the forum, reloading, match tips, equipment threads, etc. so i figured it was time to join up.

Home club is Cortland, but i go to pathfinder, and square deal as well.  Looking to expand into sectionals and maybe even nationals if i can muster the courage!

I shoot production at the clubs i go, so my gun of choice is a Glock 34 with almost everything i can legally do to it. (Except mag base pads, but I have been doing research on different manufacturers base pad weights so i can stay legal!) It has been nothing but reliable. I load on a loadmaster that just cranks out ammo and doesnt give me any issues either.  There seem to be people everywhere saying dillon will blow everything out of the water, but I load 500 trouble free rounds an hour with my loadmaster, how much better does it need to get?  I was looking  at a 650 for the possibility of swaging my brass as i load but after some research you can only swage in its own operation, not a complete loading.

Recently built a PCC too that I plan on running a few times.  So far running through the star and plate rack its QUICK!

Any more CNY local guys here?