Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate Price/Availability

RevolverJockey

1 hour ago, eerw said:

we have some parrots in stock too.

czcustom.

call/email

Dang wish I would have known this a couple days ago as I would have ordered from you all. You all were great a couple years ago when I called with questions on an SP01 I ordered from you all and with the sights, grips and springs I ordered.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, ParsonsWV said:

Dang wish I would have known this a couple days ago as I would have ordered from you all. You all were great a couple years ago when I called with questions on an SP01 I ordered from you all and with the sights, grips and springs I ordered.

Wish I had known as well.  But I have waited so long for one that the first I saw one in stock the first words out of my mouth were.

shut up and300.jpg

$2650 for mine NIB:
1. 2K rounds of 124gr aguila factory listed at 1115fps with no problems so far, pistol configured with and without comp set up. 

2. 500ish rds of Seller n Bellot factory: A few failure to feeds (did not fully feed into lock up), Ammo is dirty and gun felt as if she needed more lube than normal amount. Felt sluggish.

only ran S and B in no comped form. 

Over all eval: She will run with factory bulk crap for casual range sessions, but she will react better to higher pfs. 

59 minutes ago, Tommytwogunz said:

Wish I had known as well.  But I have waited so long for one that the first I saw one in stock the first words out of my mouth were.

shut up and300.jpg

Exactly how I was. I looked for one a couple years ago and couldn't find any czechmate for sale. Back looking for an open gun and these popped up right as I was looking so grabbed it as soon as I saw knowing they were hard to come by.

35 minutes ago, buckyjames1 said:

$2650 for mine NIB:
1. 2K rounds of 124gr aguila factory listed at 1115fps with no problems so far, pistol configured with and without comp set up. 

2. 500ish rds of Seller n Bellot factory: A few failure to feeds (did not fully feed into lock up), Ammo is dirty and gun felt as if she needed more lube than normal amount. Felt sluggish.

only ran S and B in no comped form. 

Over all eval: She will run with factory bulk crap for casual range sessions, but she will react better to higher pfs. 

NIB with 2500 rounds through it? or are you saying that's what you paid? after I reread I realized might be what you meant

Edited by ParsonsWV

3 hours ago, ParsonsWV said:

Exactly how I was. I looked for one a couple years ago and couldn't find any czechmate for sale. Back looking for an open gun and these popped up right as I was looking so grabbed it as soon as I saw knowing they were hard to come by.

Yea, I would have really preferred a czechmate as the parrot is a little too much bling for me.  But I shoot with sun glasses on so I can deal with the glare.