Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Today's Tuesday Night Steel!

Rikarin

I am in AZ (usually in CA) and would like to come by to take look tonight so that I can compete next couple of weeks.

I do not know anyone here. So, if you see a Japanese woman with long hair (my profile has photo), please do say hi! I love to get to know with people from this forum.

I am excited!

I went yesterday to take look at and ended up shooting.. A person name Joe let me borrow his gear and ammo. They say it was the smallest turn out of about 80 people or so.

I will go IPSC on Sat even if my gun may not be ready since many insisted I have to come and there are many who shoots XD40.

Peole are so nice here and I am very encouraged. I am staying for a month to see if I can live in 115 dgree weather. Yes, I am planning to move eventually so that I can practice at Rio!!!

I went yesterday to take look at and ended up shooting.. A person name Joe let me borrow his gear and ammo.  They say it was the smallest turn out of about 80 people or so.

I will go IPSC on Sat even if my gun may not be ready since many insisted I have to come and  there are many who shoots XD40. 

Peole are so nice here and I am very encouraged. I am staying for a month to see if I can live in  115 dgree weather.  Yes, I am planning to move eventually so that I can practice at Rio!!!

Hi, I'm one of the guys who said hello to you. Glad you are able to shoot with us. See you on Saturday. If you don't remember what I look like check out www.raysolomon.com

Ray--

I'm jealous, I was in AZ Mon - Wed last week and didn't realize until it was to late that I was only about 30 minutes from Rio... :(

Had I checked earlier I would have at least gone out on Tuesday to watch the fun.

Awwww :( that sucks! I bet from now on you'd check local matches everywhere you go.

Rich of Canyon Creek gave me email gun is on the way Yahooo!!!!

See ya guys on Hosemaster on Sat. I got encouraged by almost making Top Novice with borrowed gun (kind cheating since I am classified USPSA shooter but hey, its nice to know "I might have already won somethin")

Can't wait to see how great Rich's XD will allow me shoot :D :D :D

I'm jealous, I was in AZ Mon - Wed last week and didn't realize until it was to late that I was only about 30 minutes from Rio...  :(

Had I checked earlier I would have at least gone out on Tuesday to watch the fun.

Can't wait to see how great Rich's XD will allow me shoot 

We had Rika over at the Phx Rod & Gun Thursday night steel match last night and she ran the XD just fine - 1st female , 1st "Novice" L10 and she beat half the guys!

Pretty good for a gun just delivered and the work done by Canyon Creek is first rate . I got to run a few rounds through it before the rain returned and my Glock is jealous :D

Once she gets more trigger time on the new gun ,you guys better watch out!

Until that day,

Mark

I am in AZ (usually in CA) and would like to come by to take look tonight so that I can compete next couple of weeks.

I do not know anyone here.  So, if you see a Japanese woman with long hair (my profile has photo), please do say hi! I love to get to know with people from this forum.

I am excited!

Rika..you shot well on Saturday (Hosemaster). Quick foot speed. You shoot production like we shoot our open guns. Besides that you run faster than our ROs!post-1636-1119815455_thumb.jpgpost-1636-1119815495_thumb.jpg

Awwww, you guys are so nice making me feel great..... I am really receptive to nice-words and wants to hear more.. So, ok, I WILL move to AZ :D :D Even though AZ people hate invation of californians... can you accept me as an asylim seeker from anti-gun sate?

Ray took video (its o his webpage, www.raysolomon.com) and it made me happy because I didn't know I am improvig this much! I used to run, stop and shoot but now its smoother. I am happy with result on Tuesday Night Steel too... my score won Limitted 10 D class, yay!

Rio Salado is great range. I pay $25 and come and shoot for free privately with whatever the targets/dstance I want to shoot. I've never had this laxuarity in CA. I can practice el prez on weekday morning. Yeee haw!

Thanks so much for your friendship and support. I feel comfortable moving to AZ now.

So, ok, I WILL move to AZ  :D :D Even though AZ people hate invation of californians... can you accept me as an asylim seeker from anti-gun sate?

Rika,

we have grudgingly accepted the massive influx of people over the last 20 years, after all we don't have a choice. The city of Phoenix itself has grown from 800k to 1.4 m people since the late 80's. We only hope that people moving here accept Arizona ideals and values as theirs and don't bring their baggage with them. Those who expect California or New York or Illinois liberal services and laws just because they move here are the ones who cause the resentment.

It sounds like you will be just fine. Good luck to you.