Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Pull Rule For Action Pistol

BigDave

Hi All:

I have written my letter also, and I am not going to fully expand for the reasons here.

I love action pistol and would hate to see it die. (doing it since 1985) I am a sponsored shooter, but I agree with others that are not. YOU CAN'T KEEP CHANGING RULES THAT COST MORE MONY TO FIX EVERY YEAR! MOST CANNOT AFFORD AN EXTRA $200.OO OR MORE ADDED EACH YEAR BECAUSE NRA CHANGES RULES!

Enoght Said!

Kim M. Beckwith

Gentlemen and Otherwise:

I cast a YES vote in your poll. I will not write a letter or complain to the NRA. It's like complaining to George Bush, a verifiable and certifiable waste of time. I'll just continue to be an American even if we have dumbasses running the country.

I just started shooting AP last year (thanks to Jason Koon), and am hooked on it. I like the purity of it, the mental as well as physical challenge. For the last seven months, I have been in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where there is no such thing as freedom of speech or, God (Allah) forbid, actual shooting. I am glad to be back home where others can bitch and I can have my vicarious jollies. I've just commissioned a new Metallic Sight gun (3.5 # trigger, etc.).

Jason and Kevin have helped me tremendously, and thus can claim responsibility for adding at least one more competitor (or grist for mill, if your prefer) to Action Pistol.

Since I never experienced going prone for shooting plates, I couldn't really figure out what the big deal was. Now it's about trigger pull and grip safeties.

Today was my first time on the range in a while (I got back yesterday). Even though it rained a little, I can't describe to you the feeling I had. Back home, getting wet with American rain on a shooting range. It doesn't get any better.

Thanks for letting me put my one riyal's worth in the discussion.

Jim Taylor

Back in the CSA (er, USA)

Glen Allen VA