Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

130 flat point/titegroup data

biglou13

4.0 is the virtual standard for minor with a 124 FMJ over titegroup.

Same with 3.0-3.2 and a 147 FMJ.

I would suggest 3.5 - 3.7 TG as the likely happy spot with a coated 130gr bullet.

Based on my own experience with TG you'll see very little velocity change with a midweight bullet between 1.090" and 1.150" so load whatever your guns like.

Be prepared for a somewhat smoky time. Some guys don't notice how much titegroup smokes behind anything that isn't jacketed. Some guys can't stand it, and switch powders.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

I got these from forum dealer.    Here is his Facebook link.  https://www.facebook.com/tntargets/  he answered faster there.   Super fast shipping, consistent measure, dia and legnth  A bit overweight but I expected that....

My cz likes..... With culled brass !!!!!

i'm super stoked to test GROOVLESS pills.

so I started a testing @ 3.48 gr title group.   Original plan was to work up from there.   One of the range gurus shot a 10 round one hole group @ 10 yards.    More than enough accuracy for the short game.  I Was  limited on play time last week and didn't get to test longer distance or other loads.  No chrono yet. 

I like the feel/Recoil response of these 130's

I just finished some 135. And 147 gr.  and these feel a bit mushy in comparison to 130.

i'm very pleased with product and " the price is right" !!!

i'm about to order a medium flat rte box full.   

ps. In full disclosure I am not recieving any compensation ................ ( yet)