Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 PST Revisions

ZackJones

Here's what I just posted on Facebook regarding the revised Peak Stage times for RFRO and PCCO:

Attention U.S. Practical Shooting Assn. (USPSA) Steel Challenge competitors that shoot RFRO and PCCO. Our Peak Stage Times used for classification are changing effective 1 Feb 2017. What does this mean? 

1 - If you are currently classified in either division your CURRENT Classification Letter is retained.

2 - Your current percentage will be calculated and is likely to drop based on the new times. That just means you're going to have to shoot faster to move up to a higher letter classification in the future.

I have a PDF file that explains how I came up with the new PSTs. If you'd like to have a copy email me at my uspsa.org email address and I'll send it. I would attach it here but Facebook won't allow me to post it.

The two screen captures show the current PST (top line) and new PST (bottom line). The folks at PractiScore are aware of these changes and will have the new PSTs in the PractiScore Competitor application on or after 1 Feb 2017. 

RFRO and PCCO are the only divisions with changes. All other PST values will remain the same for 2017.

RFRO.png

PCCO.png