Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maryland Local Matches

Can anyone please point me to a match in in Maryland? i am finally ready to go back to shoot some matches.. it has been almost 6 or 7 months since i last shot a match and that feels like forever for a guy who used to shoot 3 to 4 matches a week in Florida . i have tried the USPSA club search but some said there are a lot more than that... i live in Gaithersburg MD maybe some one can also point me to an FFL that can handle transfers from my gunsmith because local shops here wont do it.....thanks :D

Continental Arms They are in Timonium, about 40 minutes from Gaithersburg. They handled the transfer for my STI frame. Give them a call if you can't find anyone else. Where would you like to shoot? Thurmont, Maryland is about 30-40 minutes from Gaithersburg.

that sounds great... :D just went to the range awhile ago whew 5 months without a holding a pistol kinda made me feel so slow he he he ...more practice i guess

If you follow the MPSA.NET link to Thurmonst Sportsman's club, you will find a whole host of match formats including our friends who shoot IDPA & CAS/SASS/Cowboy (this year, they will even have one hourse-mounted cowboy match).

There are also new 3-gun competitions down it Waldorf, MD at St. Charles (site of the MD GSSF) that follow USPSA guidlines though they are no longer affiliated.

Regards,

D.C. Johnson

www.shootersparadise.com

Team Shooters Paradise GSSF I