Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free Shot timer phone APP

DS-10-SPEED

Anyone tried this free phone APP shot timer? I have been using it and seems to work great. The only thing I see to make it work better is plugging in earphones to hear the buzzer better.

It is from (Innovative Applications)

shot_timer.jpg

shot_timer1.jpg

Edited by DS-10-SPEED
Added source.

I've used that app a few time and it works fairly well for what it is. I have recently downloaded and started using PS Timer Lite. It has a few features I like better than the other app such as a stop button instead of a stop slider and a voiced standby cue.

2 hours ago, mveto said:

I've used that app a few time and it works fairly well for what it is. I have recently downloaded and started using PS Timer Lite. It has a few features I like better than the other app such as a stop button instead of a stop slider and a voiced standby cue.

Thanks for the info, I downloaded it and will give it a try. You're right about the slider stop, button is better. But I suppose you have pay to get rid of the annoying advertising on the top of the PS Timer Lite screen.

ps_timer2.jpg

ps_timer1.jpg

4 hours ago, DS-10-SPEED said:

Thanks for the info, I downloaded it and will give it a try. You're right about the slider stop, button is better. But I suppose you have pay to get rid of the annoying advertising on the top of the PS Timer Lite screen.

ps_timer2.jpg

ps_timer1.jpg

Yeah the advertisement kinda sucks but its free and works for what I use it for so I just deal with it.