Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Water Mark

mreed911

I'm not farming for "attaboy" posts, just putting this out there to anyone else who's new and looking for improvement:  I haven't classed up yet but as of the most recent classification score run I'm now at my high water mark since starting just over a year ago, including my most recent scores being my highest ever-to-date.  I'm classified in three divisions - Production, Single Stack, PCC - with PCC being my highest (makes sense!) and plan to fall back and focus on Single Stack for 2017 (I'll still shoot Production/PCC occasionally, but all my training will be with my SS guns).

Consistency is still my enemy and I still need to devote more time to practice the basics and dry fire, but it's validating to see improvement.  

Bottom line: If you're new - look for the small wins, even if they don't show up to anyone else but you.  Spend less money on gear and more time in training - it pays off.

16 minutes ago, mreed911 said:

Consistency is still my enemy and I still need to devote more time to practice the basics and dry fire, but it's validating to see improvement.  

Congrats    :bow:

Making progress is always fun.

Consistency is NOT your enemy, but your AMBITION or GOAL.

Good luck achieving your goals.    :)