Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BUL M-5 comander opinion

hardluk1

I have am looking for a 4" double stack 9mm for carry and run across  the BUL double stack  M-5 commander for sale new for $825 . I know the BUL brand was sold thru kimber and Wilson but never did really take off here .  Just looking for an honest opinion if there good pistols as a whole or keep looking .

It was not a bad gun, but as you said, they were not popular.  I would save your money and add to it for a gun that if you do sell it, you know you will get your money back.  If you get it cheap enough, that would be a different story.  The last one I noticed for sale in a shop was in the low $500 range with 4 mags.  I would not consider $825 for one.  Not knocking the gun at all.

I'm not a seller  . I have let some go to family members but not to sell out right .  This a new handgun . but still only a  tool to fill a need .  I have zero interest in spend money on an sti 2011 guardian to get a lite double stack 1911/2011 for carry . Rather by another p320 I guess but hoped for some hands on knowledge