Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Dvd - Psv 7 How To Practice!

Got off the phone with BE and he thought this might be the best place to post this upcoming video since it is focused on practice and training. :-)

psv7coverflatweblg.jpg

Off the back cover of the DVD:

Matt Burkett and student Kevin Elpers are back in Volume 7 of the Practical Shooting Series to help you learn the skills and drills it takes to improve your shooting! “How to Practice” has tons of tips, information, and shooting drills!

Matt and Kevin help you learn why and how you need to practice to excel in practical shooting! Matt will help you identify your problem areas and focuses on making your weaknesses your strengths! “How To Practice” is a step-by-step instructional video on planning your range time and working on the perfect drills for your specific needs.

After working with this video you should be able to shoot smoother, faster, and more accurately than ever before - no matter at what level you start out!

Included with this DVD are practice sheets you can print out on your computer and take to the range with you. These sheets go hand in hand with the drills and will help you focus on your practice sessions and begin tracking your improvement.

Only $39.95 + S&H

Shipping June 1

More info and video clips coming soon!

Practical Shooting Volume 7 - How to Practice!

Preorder and get a free Burkett lens wipe valued at $6.95!

Go to Burkett Video and Preorder it.

• 2 weeks later...

Kimel!!!

:lol:

Yeah, some people looked forward to that music though! The problem for me was the copyright issue and being able to get royalty free music (which I found out doesn't mean FREE) that sounds okay and still somewhat fits with the video.

The songs will be on the DVD's in .mp3 format also!

Take care,

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it for myself for Father's day along with Steve Anderson's book that was way overdue for me then I realized that I didn't own #6 and had to have that too. Just because I don't own an AR didn't matter - it's just a matter of time.

Have all of your DVDs Matt and they are really helping. Looking forward to the new additions to the collection.

Rick

All of Matt's videos (okay, not the IDPA one because I didn't buy that one) have had a significant impact on my shooting but none of them totally revamped how I practice as much as Vol 7 has done already...after just one and a half times through it.

Thanks for another great training aid!

• 5 weeks later...
All of Matt's videos (okay, not the IDPA one because I didn't buy that one) have had a significant impact on my shooting but none of them totally revamped how I practice as much as Vol 7 has done already...after just one and a half times through it.

Thanks for another great training aid!

When's the shotgun video coming out?

• 1 month later...

matt, great video. I just got it last week and my wife is already tired of me watching the video over, and over, and over. The best part of the video that I liked was being able to download all the drills on paper from the pdf. The is the first video I've purshased from your collection, but definetly not the last.

Hi matt,

Love the music, i even used it on my own video edit of the RM3g. Great track. Guna put it on to mini disc so i can use it to get psyked up before a stage.

Thanks again for the practice at the range, see you at the SMM3g.... ;)

Hopefully i'll be able to get out there. B)