Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Replay XD Mini, auto stop recording?

GregJ

Anyone know if it is possible to config a Replay XD 1080 mini to stop recording after a set time?  I've been though the manual and config file and didnt see anything. 

I am always forgetting to turn mine off and wind up with a lot of useless video recoded which obviously eats up space on the card.  It would be nice if I could config it to auto stop after say 2 min.  Or a reminder vib every 2 min.

I need to get a bigger memory card, and remember to stop the durn thing.  :/

Edited by GregJ

I've seen that option, but it looks like it only works with external power, which is why I never thought to try it. I'll play with the setting and see what it does with no external power.   tks

Power Down Delay (PDD)

Power down delay is only available when APSS is turned on. When APSS is turned on and external power is removed from the camera, it will turn off at the set duration. This is used for automatic shutdown.

(1) After 1 min (Default)
(2) After 5 min
(3) After 15 min
(4) After 30 min
(5) Never Auto power down

Edited by GregJ

Looks like you need to turn APSS on for it to work. When the power is removed it will shut down at the specified intervals.

I'll try it myself this weekend if i get a chance, it would be handy to have on. Nothing worse than a 25gb video of shit talking and pasting targets.