Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accuracy : SV Infinity ' Sight Tracker ' AET Hybrid Barrel in

PTKCOMBATIVES

Hey all ,

Just took delivery of my 2016 built 5" SV Infinity ' Sight Tracker ' with the ( Tin AET Hybrid Barrel in 357 SIG ) .. In Australia we need to run 357 SIG to make major PF ( 40 Cal not permitted :( ) anyhow i'd be VERY grateful for some Load data that people have had success with in this caliber / AET Barrel combination .

* Can anyone confirm that the AET barrels like faster load / projectile combinations to get the best accuracy out of them ?

* Will they shoot Jacketed just as well as Hi - Tek Coated lead ?

Cheers

post-64385-0-51390500-1470223948_thumb.j

5.2 grains of ap70 with a 160gn blackwidow makes powerfactor and is accurate as is 6.7 gns of ap100 with the same projectile.

I was loading 7.2gns of 100 loads from my old gun but the pf was near 190 in the new one. Pretty accurate though.

ps: 20160715_135046_zpsrjm3gdug.jpg

Edited by dansedgli

Nice Gun by the Way :):) Andy build ?

Cheers for that , I'll definately give that recipe a crack .

I've tried :

168gn Susan island FP's with 5.2 grains and 5.6 grains of AP70 OAL 31mm ( about 3.5" spread at 25 yards off a bench ) could maybe do a bit better with some powder adjustment

160gn Westcasting RN with 5.4/5.5 grains of AP70 Tried an : OAL of 31mm and 31.5mm = rubbish all over the place , again shot off a bench .

124gn JHP XTP's 5.8 grains of AP70 - shot excellent 2" group at 25 yards ..but no good for IPSC

147gn JHP XTP's 5.4 grains of AP70 - shot average at 25 yards - around 3.5" , could maybe get a little better with some combination changes . ( projies super $ though )

** What OAL are you running ?

Thanks for your help mate .

Hey all ,

Just took delivery of my 2016 built 5" SV Infinity ' Sight Tracker ' with the ( Tin AET Hybrid Barrel in 357 SIG ) .. In Australia we need to run 357 SIG to make major PF ( 40 Cal not permitted :( ) anyhow i'd be VERY grateful for some Load data that people have had success with in this caliber / AET Barrel combination .

* Can anyone confirm that the AET barrels like faster load / projectile combinations to get the best accuracy out of them ?

* Will they shoot Jacketed just as well as Hi - Tek Coated lead ?

Cheers

That is a badass gun!!