Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TRAINING Videos and Books

baron45

Could you please recommend to me good TRAINING Videos and Books regarding the right Shooting Techniques for Personal Defense and,also,for IDPA Competition?

Again,Many THANKS for your Time and All the BEST.

baron45

PS.I was thinking of getting either the Video of Ron Avery's,"SECRETS OF A PROFESSIONAL SHOOTER",or Matt Burkett's,"PRACTICAL SHOOTING".If

you have seen both of these Videos,which among the Two would you personally prefer?

THANKS.

Could you please recommend to me good TRAINING Videos and Books regarding the right Shooting Techniques for Personal Defense and,also,for IDPA Competition?

Again,Many THANKS for your Time and All the BEST.

baron45

PS.I was thinking of getting either the Video of Ron Avery's,"SECRETS OF A PROFESSIONAL SHOOTER",or Matt Burkett's,"PRACTICAL SHOOTING".If

you have seen both of these Videos,which among the Two would you personally prefer?

THANKS.

Baron,

Look under "recommended resources".  You should find some info and opinions on the various videos.

If you decide to go with Matt's Vidoes, you can get them straight from Brian Enos...right here.

If you order from Brain, save yourself some time and shipping...get Brian's book (must have) and a tub of Slide Glide while you are at it.