Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex razor red dot 6moa mount

brytec

Can someone tell what mount I can use for vortex razor red dot 6moa in a STI 2011 frame for open gun? I already have five holes on the frame from Cmore mount. Please include pics if possible. Thanks.

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by brytec

Are you using this setup right now Michael? Thanks... Just wondering how are the holes pattern... Would it work with the 5 holes I already have from a cheely mount? Thanks again

Good luck. I just sent my second Razor red dot back to Vortex today.

First one started shutting off while shooting, so I put a piece of rubber band under the battery. Then it kept getting brighter with every shot until it maxed out. Sent it back and they replaced it with a new unit. New one lasted couple of hundred rounds and was shutting off even with piece of rubber under the battery terminal and was also getting brighter while shooting.

Mine were on a Cheely mount I re-drilled for the Razor mounting holes. I could understand them not liking being slide mounted, but should be good on a frame mount, or that's what I thought. When I get it back it's going to live on the side of an an AR handguard.

I think the Arredondo mount has .75" center to center holes and can also be ordered without holes.

I'll measure when I get home tonight

First one started shutting off while shooting, so I put a piece of rubber band under the battery. Then it kept getting brighter with every shot until it maxed out. Sent it back and they replaced it with a new unit. New one lasted couple of hundred rounds and was shutting off even with piece of rubber under the battery terminal and was also getting brighter while shooting.

Mine were on a Cheely mount I re-drilled for the Razor mounting holes. I could understand them not liking being slide mounted, but should be good on a frame mount, or that's what I thought. When I get it back it's going to live on the side of an an AR handguard.

I'm hoping that this will work out on the frame mount. I'm also considering it for the offset mount in my RAMP for the AR

I'm hoping that this will work out on the frame mount. I'm also considering it for the offset mount in my RAMP for the AR

Are you using this setup right now Michael? Thanks... Just wondering how are the holes pattern... Would it work with the 5 holes I already have from a cheely mount? Thanks again

Two of my friends are using it for their Vortex and it should fit the 5 hole c-more pattern.

C-More 5 hole pattern is .375 inch apart.
C-More Serendipity 3 hole pattern is .750 inch apart.
So it will only be mounted in 1st, 3rd and 5th hole.
Michael.

Yes there is an adapter

Then anything made for the deltapoint will work. We have installed a large number of them on a variety of platforms.

Yes there is an adapter

Then anything made for the deltapoint will work. We have installed a large number of them on a variety of platforms.

Have you heard anything bad happening with the razor red dot from what you had done?

Yes there is an adapter

Have you heard anything bad happening with the razor red dot from what you had done?

Most of the platforms we have installed them on were rimfire, so we have seen ZERO problems. I have heard of a couple problems on centerfire pistols, but I think that is going to be the case with any red-dot.

Yes there is an adapter

Most of the platforms we have installed them on were rimfire, so we have seen ZERO problems. I have heard of a couple problems on centerfire pistols, but I think that is going to be the case with any red-dot.
Does deltapoint mount pattern same as deltapoint pro mount? Thanks