Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a load...

IGOTGLOCKED

Not to be smart but have you checked titegroups load data online?

I've never used titegroup so I can't offer up any experience.

Hey, no offense taken. I have seen their recommendations, was just curious as to what experience those on here have as well.

Cheers!

Lots of info in the 9/38 section of this forum. Depending on oal, it will be somewhere in the 3.xx range. Start with the plunk test, and then zero in on a charge weight based on that.

Yes awesome info. I will be working on a new load this weekend as I just received a UPS delivery from X-Treme :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've loaded a bunch of 125 gr Moly with 3.6 of Titegroup, makes power factor and is a nice shooting load.

Hodgdons load data seems to start at 3.6 for the 124 gr bullets as well, I would start there and work up, chrono them if you have the ability.

You should be able to find a good load fairly easily with that combo I would think.

I've loaded a bunch of 125 gr Moly with 3.6 of Titegroup, makes power factor and is a nice shooting load.

Hodgdons load data seems to start at 3.6 for the 124 gr bullets as well, I would start there and work up, chrono them if you have the ability.

You should be able to find a good load fairly easily with that combo I would think.

I loaded some with 3.6/3.7 @ 1.158 COAL and they shoot great in my 19 & 43!

Cheers!

Edited by IGOTGLOCKED

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear they worked out, I have shot a bunch through a CZ 75 too and they run great.

The more I shoot these 124 gr the more I like them, seem very accurate! I read somewhere the 9mm was built around the 124 gr..?