Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well, I did it...

Bluefish

I finally made a decision and ordered a 10mm limited pro. I have wanted a witness for years and am quite excited.

Holster suggestions and henning parts upgrades would be welcomed.

A special thanks to intercooler for answering all my questions and to this site are in order. I plan on breaking it in with the new sig 180gr fmj.

Not a nuclear load but a bit snappier than the run of the mill bulk ammo.

Need to order a holster asap so any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Russ

Oh Russ, don't be so hard on yourself :(

I saw your thread, read it and moved along because I have nothing to say. You tell me you bought a 10mm Limited Pro and want to know which holster to buy? Well that depends on what you want to do with it, nearly every holster on the market is best suited for some particular purpose.

Henning upgrades? Again, to what end?

The vast majority of the subject matter on this forum is USPSA related, the pistol you just bought has no home in USPSA, what do you expect?

Edited by kneelingatlas

I don't intend to be rude but have you tried the search function....

"Trigger" "polish" "springs" forum eaa/tanfo

There you will learn the basics, see examples, etc etc.

Sorry, this is the place for tanfoglio info. Last I checked it was an ipsc production gun, not that I care. I was excited about a new purchase, please forgive me.

If you read my post, you would know I didn't ask for tinkering tips, I wanted to know if there were parts that were recommended to make firing 10mm through this platform safer and more reliable/ accurate. I would pay a smith for a trigoer job if after firing it thought it was needed.

Perhaps this isn't the place to ask these questions considering I shoot 10mm frequently and the majority of you strive for the weakest 9mm loads permissible by guidelines in your games.

I will take my ball and go play elsewhere, just wanted to defend my original questions.

Good day, Russ

Bladetech holster, and get the Henning upgrade kit with springs and firing pin.

Polish internals that rub when you pull the trigger.

Thanks, I will get the kit. Probably getting a leather holster from hbe that was suggested in a pm. Apparently not everyone thinks I am a lazy idiot. Again, thanks for your time. Russ

If you would have mentioned Production, we would have told you to get a dropped/offset Blade Tech and that none of Henning's parts are Production legal in IPSC if that's what you're shooting, are you in the US?

Not giving any of the pertinent information, then getting indignant when you don't get the answers you want is not a good way to win friends and influence people ;)